Re: [platform-help-dev] new help system proposal

Ben,

What do you mean by the phrase "the new help system" here?

--Lee Anne
Lee Anne Kowalski, Ph.D.
IBM Corporate ID Leadership Team - User Assistance Technology Lead
Phone: (781) 324-1120 Internet: kowalski@xxxxxxxxxx

Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/02/2004 08:36 PM

Please respond to
platform-help-dev

platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Jim_des_Rivieres@xxxxxxxxxx, mvm@xxxxxxxxxx, andrea_covas@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[platform-help-dev] new help system proposal

Hello,

Attached is a proposal for the new help system. Jeff Pound
(jpound@xxxxxxxxxx) and I are available to help implement a solution.
During the meeting it was mentioned that some of the help system people
would be interested in this as well. Will this message reach these
people? Could someone cc the person who attended the meeting by
teleconference (sorry I forget her name).

Jeff, Mike and I are signed up to platform-doc-dev and I'm signed up to
platform-help-dev. Which list should we use to hash out a solution for
this stuff?

I'm looking forward to hearing some comments and suggestions.

Cheers, Ben
[attachment "new-help-system.txt" deleted by Lee Anne Kowalski/Silicon Valley/IBM]

Back to the top