[platform-help-dev] How to display international characters?

Hello,

I have an html file which is encoded with UTF-8.  The file contains Japanese characters.  When I display the file using my default browser (Mozilla), the characters show up correctly. However, when I display the file using the Eclipse help system, the characters do not show up at all.

The same thing happens with Arabic characters.

What do I need to do to show these characters in the online help?

Thank you,
Martha

Back to the top