[platform-help-dev] Reagrding Standalone EMF

Hi Every one!!
        Can anyone tell me all the details regarding the "Standalone EMF". Any tutorial regarding it.
  I know that EMF is used basically for the generation of code by passing the schema files or model files made from Rational Rose
but my problem is I want to run the standalone apart from eclipse so

  How will run this standalone EMF ?
  What I need to download etc etc

We generate schema file based on the model & then we generate code using EMF.
So, now I need to run EMF apart from eclipse for which I need Standalone EMF. Regarding this Standalone EMF, I need all the related details..

    Plz let me know asap

  Thanks & Regards
  Atul Mehra

Back to the top