[platform-help-dev] 3.0 Release Candidates help system testing

Hi,

We have entered a final phase of 3.0 cycle.  With 3.0RC1 released this
week, we are concentrating on identifying remaining, major problems that
must be fixed before 3.0 release.

If you have a bit of time to give help a spin this (or coming week), here
is a test plan
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-help-home/testing/scenarios.html.
  We also welcome exercising scenarios not covered in the posted test plan,
but important to you.  Please report any issues in bugzilla, and identify
build number of Eclipse used.

Thank you.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System