From: Konrad Kolosowski [mailto:konradk@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:04 AM
To: platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-help-dev] launching integrated help outside of
application

Hi

I am not sure, I understand your question, but they sound like they should
be asked on the eclipse-platform newsgroup.  I will try to answer anyway:

Stand-alone help can be launched from either Java application or command
line.  Non Java application can launch a process (as from command line).

At the moment, stand-alone help cannot use SWT embedded browser, so will
launch help system and full HTML browser.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

             Lisa Marino
             <lmarino@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  "platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx"
             platform-help-dev         <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             -admin@xxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-help-dev] launching
             04/13/2004 09:25          integrated help outside of
             AM                        application

             Please respond to
             platform-help-dev

Is it possible to launch help integrated into an Eclipse application from
outside the application?

lisa marino
lmarino@xxxxxxxxxx