[platform-help-dev] Migrating Web App based eclipse help from 2.0.2 to 2.1.2

I have a problem in that I have been asked to migrate our current web based application's use of eclipse help 2.0.2
to 2.1.2.

I was told the major impact of 2.1.2 was the separate webserver instance, but I am finding that the webapp
interface has change enough as to not be compatible with my applications existing framework . While I am able
to get my documentation to run in the 2.1.2 instance (so I can see it) I can't get the tight integration with my application.

Is there a document describing how to migrate web applications that use the webapp interface from 2.0.2 to 2.1.2?

Is there any "reference" web applications that have done this transformation (so I might look at how the code was changed)?

A mapping table of 2.0.2 calls to 2.1.2?

Any pointers?

Thanks
Ross

Ross Hagglund
Engineer, Storage User Interface Development
IBM Systems Group
hagglund@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top