[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-help-dev] ADA 508 Compliance
- From: "Julian Weiss" <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:52:09 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Attunity
We are having problems certifying the help to be ADA compliant. JAWS is
being used to validate the help and these are some of the errors we are
* The Welcome page: JAWS reads the header only and not the text within.
* The Search in the help: If a search is performed, there has to be an
alternate text when it is on.
Does anyone know how to do this?
* In the Help: All the collapsed nodes under Contents are not read equally.
For some nodes all the leaf nodes are read for the others only the top-level
nodes are read. Hence it is inconsistent.
Any help appreciated.
Product Education Manager
t +972 4 855 9640
f +972 4 857 6745