[platform-help-dev] ADA 508 Compliance

We are having problems certifying the help to be ADA compliant. JAWS is
being used to validate the help and these are some of the errors we are
getting:

* The Welcome page: JAWS reads the header only and not the text within.
* The Search in the help: If a search is performed, there has to be an
alternate text when it is on.
   Does anyone know how to do this?
* In the Help: All the collapsed nodes under Contents are not read equally.
For some nodes all the leaf nodes are read for the others only the top-level
nodes are read. Hence it is inconsistent.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Julian Weiss
Product Education Manager