Re: [platform-help-dev] Using the Tomcat engine to serve other information

Hi Dorian,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure where to start for changing the code so that the Tomcat engine would be able to serve html documents and run servlets and Jsps from outside the Eclipse framework.  Could you direct me to some documentation that could help me understand this better?

Thank you,
Probir K Mukerjee

Dorian Birsan <birsan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx