Re: [platform-help-dev] opening an HTML page outside the framework?

Erik, try adding noframes=true as a url parameter.

-Dorian

Erik Hennum <ehennum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2003 08:51 PM

Please respond to
platform-help-dev

platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-help-dev] opening an HTML page outside the framework?

Ingenious Help Developers:

We'd like to have a link within a help content page that opens an HTML file
in its own browser window (as in <a target="_blank" href=""> For instance, the HTML file could be very large or could contain a wide
image.

The browser window opens correctly but, because Eclipse inserts the
_javascript_ to open the framework, the framework displays around the
content.

The only workaround I've found is to have an HTML page in the web
application directory that displays the content in an iframe that fills the
entire page (so the content is no longer in the top window).

Does Eclipse 2.1 support a URL that doesn't insert the _javascript_ when
serving content?

Thanks in advance,

Erik Hennum
ehennum AT us DOT ibm DOT com