Re: [platform-help-dev] Location of doc.zip

A deployed plugin should have doc.zip at the plugin root directory.
However, during develpment, you can place it wherever is more convenient. In fact, you should probably not need to have a doc.zip during development, but just a folder "help" that contains all the help topics. You can modify your build script (build.xml) to package the help files into doc.zip when you build the entire plugin.

-Dorian

Michael Stewart/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/28/2003 12:57 PM