Re: [platform-help-dev] how to implement hover help

You should be able to use the Update Manager to search the following site:
http://update.eclipse.org/updates
and install the SDK Examples feature.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "FRIEDLAND,DIANA        |
|         |           (HP-NewJersey,ex1)"     |
|         |           <diana.friedland@xxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           05/28/2003 09:18 AM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "'platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] how to implement hover help                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |

Hi,
I want to implement hover help. When searching through the Eclipse online
help, it referenced the org.eclipse.swt.examples plug-in, which is supposed
to contain examples of hover help implementations. I cannot find this
plug-in. It is not part of my Eclipse 2.1 installation, and I cannot locate
it using the Eclipse Update Manager. Nor can I find it at the org.eclipse
website. Can anyone supply me with information regarding this plug-in or on
how to implement hover help? Your feedback will be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.