Re: [platform-help-dev] Searchin'

Does DSF2178* work ?

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Robert Turek/Santa      |
|         |           Teresa/IBM@IBMUS        |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           05/06/2003 02:42 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] Searchin'                                                               |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Question on search ----

So, we have a fairly large set of messages in an information set in
eclipse.  When I search on a particular message, for example,
on  DSF2178 , I get a bunch'o hits.  It seems to find a lot of the
things that start with DSF as well as the one reference to the
exact message.  But, there may be 40 or 50 hits, so finding
the one with just that message is a pain.

However, when I search for  "DSF2178" , to try to find just that
message as a phrase, it returns nothing.

How should you search on a particular message by number?