Re: [platform-help-dev] Fwd: Lucene Analyzer

Are documents available, when you browse topics in the navigation?

Has indexing been triggered?  It only happens after plug-ins have been
installed or their version changed.  If you ran Eclipse with your plug-ins,
tried search, and later added HTML doc.  They will not be indexed without
changing the plug-in version or deleting the index in
.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.help\nl directory.

If this does not solve your issue, take a look at
.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.help\nl\en_US\indexed.doc, after indexing to
see if path to your HTML documens is present in the list.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      giacomofarella@interfree
                      .it ()                          To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:  Re: [platform-help-dev] Fwd: Lucene Analyzer
                      eclipse.org

                      03/17/2003 12:06 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

Thanks Konrad for the help.
But the problem is not resolved. I have not implemented the
org.eclipse.help.luceneAnalyzer extension point, as you said. But when i
search a string, it doesn't find the document html. Why?
Giacomo