Re: [platform-help-dev] context path

Thanks Dorian,
I will open a feature,
Shikha

birsan@xxxxxxxxxx@eclipse.org on 03/13/2003 03:05:49 PM

Please respond to platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

To:    platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    Re: [platform-help-dev] context path

Currently, the only way I can think of is to use redirection. This can be
accomplished with another web server by setting up a proxy, etc.
It is possible, but a little harder, to write a plugin that registers a
webapp and then have that webapp redirect to the help webap plugin. The
issue is how to ensure your webapp plugin is started first.
I'd suggest you open a feature and we can address that in 2.2.
-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Shikha                  |
|         |           Srivastava/Raleigh/IBM@I|
|         |           BMUS                    |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           03/13/2003 02:36 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |

  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  |
  |       cc:
  |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] context path

Hi,
IS there a way to set context path in Eclipse infocenter 2.1
Thanks,
Shikha