Re: [platform-help-dev] customization

Settings in the plugin_customization.ini should override all the values set
in the preferences.ini in a plugin.
If this doesn't work, please open a bug and provide a simple test case. If
it is not  a help system problem then we will route it to the appropriate
component.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Robert Turek/Santa      |
|         |           Teresa/IBM@IBMUS        |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           03/05/2003 02:12 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] customization                                                           |

What's the relationship between  a plugin_customization.ini
file in the plugin for a default feature and the preferences.ini
in org.eclipse.help_xxxx?  I seem to be able to set some things
in the plugin_customization.ini (like the banner attribute) but
others don't seem to work there (like the baseTOCS attribute).

Should setting in the plugin_customization.ini override those set
in the preferences.ini?