[platform-help-dev] What happened to the AppServer class???

Please help! I just grabbed M5, and couldn't help but notice that the org.eclipse.help.AppServer class, on which some of our work depends, is no longer in help.jar (don't know when it was taken out ... this is the first post-2.0.2 build I have tried). Can anyone tell me what happened to this class, where the change is documented, esp. as regards how to get a reference to the server now? Is it accessible somehow via the org.eclipse.help.appserver plugin?

Back to the top