[platform-help-dev] book.css and font display in Help

I am having trouble displaying fonts/text in my Help topics correctly.
The link references to book.css are correct.  The stylesheet exists in
the right places (doc.zip and within the Help plugin) with the correct
path info.
I am 100% sure it is not a problem in the HTML, so believe I have missed
something related to my Help plugin development.

Can someone tell me what else I need to do/check to get my Help plugin
to recognize and use the book.css?

Thanks
Frances C.

Back to the top