Re: [platform-help-dev] eclipse infocenter 2.1

First, check the Eclipse licence to see if plugin removal is allowed.
Having said that, I think it is possible to run the infocenter with the
following plugins, but you can experiment yourself:

org.apache.lucene
org.apache.xerces
org.eclipse.ant.core
org.eclipse.core.boot
org.eclipse.core.resources.win32
org.eclipse.core.resources
org.eclipse.core.runtime
org.eclipse.help.webapp
org.eclipse.help.appserver
org.eclipse.help
org.eclipse.platform.win32
org.eclipse.platform
org.eclipse.search
org.eclipse.tomcat
org.eclipse.update.core.win32
org.eclipse.update.core

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Shikha                  |
|         |           Srivastava/Raleigh/IBM@I|
|         |           BMUS                    |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           02/14/2003 01:10 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] eclipse infocenter 2.1                                                  |

Hi,
What all plugins i can delete from the eclipse infocenter 2.1 without
affecting the infocenter functionality
Thanks in advance,
Shikha