Re: [platform-help-dev] replacing tomcat in infocenter

Shikha, are you working with a 2.0 driver or a 2.1 driver ?
In 2.1, there is an internal extension point
"org.eclipse.help.appserver.server" that lets you plug in a different help
server.
See the schema file org.eclipse.help.appserver/schema/server.mxsd and the
related interface org.eclipse.help.internal.appserver.IWebappServer

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Shikha                  |
|         |           Srivastava/Raleigh/IBM@I|
|         |           BMUS                    |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           02/12/2003 04:30 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] replacing tomcat in infocenter                                          |

Hi ,
I wish to replace the tomcat web server in infocenter  with another
webserver. But i was not sure of the steps to take. Can you point me to the
war file to install in the web server. also pls point me to any  recomended
steps mentioned some where,
thanks,
Shikha