Re: [platform-help-dev] Help in the title

Thanks . . . I'll open a feature.

Actually, I would like to control it in both the standalone Help and the
InfoCenter
versions.  . . .  yeah, I'm a control-freak. . . .

                      konradk@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        cc:
                      eclipse.org                     Subject:  Re: [platform-help-dev] Help in the  title

                      02/12/2003 09:29 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

I think you mean the string at the title of full Internet Explorer, (not
the SWT frame with embeded IE).  This title is the title of the HTML
document that defines frameset and comes from webapp.properties, so cannot
be changed without touching the org.eclipse.help.webapp plugin.  You can
open a feature in bugzilla for being able to override this string.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      Robert Turek/Santa

                      Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                To:
platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                        cc:

                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:
[platform-help-dev] Help in the  title

                      eclipse.org

                      02/12/2003 11:54 AM

                      Please respond to

                      platform-help-dev

Is there a way to suppress the work Help in the window title and supply our
own phrase?