[platform-help-dev] eclipse infocenter and Netscape Navigator 7.0

Hi,
I am working on a product and use elipse infocenter help.
And to launch specific help topics i use the following url
http://servername/help/content/help:/pluginId/path_to_file.html

This works fine for Netscape 6.2 version but when i try with Netscape 7.0
version i get back the following message
"The topic that you have requested is not available. The link may be wrong,
or you may not have the corresponding product feature installed. This
online help only includes documentation for features that are installed."

Which i know is a message from Eclipse. But i am wondering why  the browser
cannot find the file to display?
Any one knows what the problem is?

Also we have been using eclipse 2.0.2 and we will be migrating to Eclipse
2.1. I was wandering if the same api will still be available.

Any help would be highly appreciated,
Thanks,
Shikha

Back to the top