[platform-help-dev] Exception in XPPro with Internet Explorer 6

Hello,

Sorry to keep raising all these problems at (more or less) the same time,
but our testers are finding them all now (and we're GAing next week).

Here is the text of the problem:
I have been using the InfoCenter on XP Professional with IE6 today
and occasionally get an exception ...'Incompatible markup pointers for
this operation'.

One way to definitely get this is to happen is to do a search and then
actually
highlight some text in the search results and then select another topic
from the list.  I think there are other ways to get this too but this
method always works.  I did it by accident to first time.

I've tried this with some other machines today and only get it on those
using
IE6.

Eddie

Eduardo Angel