Re: [platform-help-dev] Unexpected search behavior

Have you search for "Bean2WebServices" enclosed by double quotes?
BTW, we try to keep this mailing list for development related
questions/discussion. In the future please post these kind of questions on
the eclipse.tools newsgroup. Thanks!

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Charles                 |
|         |           Cowan/UK/IBM@IBMGB      |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           01/14/2003 10:07 AM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] Unexpected search behavior                                              |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Searching for the string Bean2WebService resulted in some topics containing
"bean",  and  "webservice".

However another topic in the information set containing  "Bean2WebService"
was not found.  Obviously the "2" was ignored.

In fact the search engine doesn't seem to recognize numeric characters at
all.

Can anything be done to configure different behaviour?

Charles Cowan FISTC
IBM Certified Developer - XML and Related Technologies

WebSphere Business Integrator User Technologies,
MP 095,  Hursley UK
Tel. Internal:   248973
Tel. External: +44-(0)1962 818973
E-mail:             c8cowan@xxxxxxxxxx