[platform-help-dev] Synchronize Navigation Button

Hello,

One of my colleagues has shown an interest in the Synchronize Navigation
button within the Eclipse Help system recently.  He asked me to pose the
following question to the mailing list for discussion:

"Synchronize Navigation:  Do you have any feedback from users as to how
useful or usable they find the synchronize navigation button?"

Will the behaviour of navigation synchronization be the same in future
releases of the help system as it is now?  Are there any plans to automate
the synchronization of the navigation tree when following links between
topics?

Thanks for any comments you may have on this issue.

Best wishes,

Steve

Stephen Woolley - User Assistance Architect
WebSphere MQ Integrator User Technologies
Mail Point 095, IBM United Kingdom Laboratories, Hursley Park,
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN, United Kingdom
Steve Woolley/UK/IBM@IBMGB             swoolley@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel/Fax:  +44 (0)1962 818428                      Internal:  248428
Home Office:  (01962) 774812  /  +44 1962 774812

Back to the top