[platform-help-dev] Reaching the same HTML page from different TOC entries

Hello all,

I am working on a Help System that contains the following top-level topics:
Getting Started, Concepts, Tasks, Reference and Samples. The Getting
Started section contains links to HTML pages that are actually contained in
the other topics (such as Concepts, Tasks, etc.).
Is it possible to display the same page in different modes, depending on
where you come from (i.e. Getting Started vs. Concepts)? We want our pages
to display particular links  when accessing them from "Getting Started" and
not from the other top-level topics.

Regards,

Eddie

Eduardo Angel