Re: [platform-help-dev] Re: platform-help-dev digest, Vol 1 #107 - 4 msgs

Won't work on Unix, file names are case sensitive there.

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Wendy L                 |
|         |           Henson/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS|
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           11/01/2002 12:41 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] Re: platform-help-dev digest, Vol 1 #107 - 4 msgs                       |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Problem with the displayHelp:

        helpSystem.displayHelp("/com.ibm.storage.essisa.doc/myFile.html");

The above is case sensitive.  I'd recommend that this is made case
insensitive.

Wendy L. Henson
Staff Software Engineer, Design & Information Development
(919) 254.6479   +   (tie:444.6479)   +   wlhenson@xxxxxxxxxx

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
--Ayn Rand

Back to the top