[platform-help-dev] Re: platform-help-dev digest, Vol 1 #107 - 4 msgs

No, that doesn't work.  Do I have to modify the xml files in some way?

Thanks,
Wendy

----- Message from birsan@xxxxxxxxxx on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:58:49 -0500 -----
To: platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-help-dev] Loading an HTML page from inside a zip file

Wendy,

Do not include the doc.zip in your url. Whether you have your doc files
zipped or not should be transparent to the API.

The following should work regardless of having the docs unzipped or zipped:

helpSystem.displayHelp("/com.ibm.storage.essisa.doc/myFile.html");

-Dorian

Wendy L. Henson
Staff Software Engineer, Design & Information Development
(919) 254.6479   +   (tie:444.6479)   +   wlhenson@xxxxxxxxxx

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
--Ayn Rand

Back to the top