Re: [platform-help-dev] Feature Request Javadoc url location as a jar / zip

Hi Mark,

No, nothing yet, but  I'd suggest you open a feature on JDT's bugzilla.
-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark Ayad"             |
|         |           <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>     |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           10/31/2002 05:20 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  |       To:       <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-help-dev] Feature Request Javadoc url location as a jar / zip                 |

Any feedback ?

Mark