RE: [platform-help-dev] How to use help in my own application

Hi,

Please point out if I am dumb.

I read the following article for installing the standalone help system
before I post the
first question here.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-help-home/stand
alone.html

For me,
Help helpSystem = new Help("d:\\myApp\\eclipse\\plugins");
means I have to pack the eclipse plugins directory with my application, and
probably
also the runtime environment.

Ihe article says "a very small version of Eclipse that has had everything
except the help system stripped out of it", but it really did not say what
actually should be stripped out and how. I failed on various attemps to
strip it out.

Thank you.

Yiling