RE: [platform-help-dev] (no subject)

I just checked the article and downloaded the final.zip file. Everything
worked fine.
Make sure you unzip it inside the plugins directory, so
org.eclipse.help.article becomes a plugin.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Yiling Lu"             |
|         |           <luyiling@xxxxxxx>      |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           10/17/2002 07:35 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [platform-help-dev] (no subject)                                                        |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi

I think I found where the problem lied but I do not know how to fix it.

the zip file here in
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Online%20Help%20for%202_0/help1.htm
for download is still for the the original eclipse 1.0 version, although
the
article was updated.

That is to say when unzipped, the directory structure is not right for
eclipse 2.0.

If you look at the screenshot for the updated sample, it reads "Online Help
Sample Page",
it is "Online Help Sample Splash Page". I looked at the content of the one
downloaded it,
it is still the old version. That is to say the link in new version article
still points to the
old zip file.

Once it is updated, I think it will work.
Cheers.

Yiling