Re: [platform-help-dev] multiple doc.zip

During development of documentation you do not have to keep your files in
the doc.zip.  Help will find them if they are flat on the file system,
below plug-in directory.  Zip them up later.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      "Mark Ayad"
                      <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>             To:       <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:  [platform-help-dev] multiple doc.zip
                      eclipse.org

                      09/30/2002 05:08 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

Feature request .. (maybe)

I wish it could be possible to specify multiple doc.zip [api.zip,
readme.zip,]in a plugin just like you can break down the toc into seperate
components.

It's only a wish for me since when you store the documents in the unzipped
format you have a bit more flexibility to swap in and out sections of
document under a directory.

At present if my doc's are contained in doc.zip file I have to do some zip
ip / op tricks to alter the contents of the zip.

just my 2c.

All the best

Mark