[platform-help-dev] Indexing and searching with framesets

Hi,
we are using the infocenter as a help system in our product and I have problem indexing resp. searching the help documents if I use framesets. The structure of the system uses HTML frames and the href in the toc.xml within the topic tags points to htmls which constructs the frameset (and without any content inside). Using the search feature complains "Nothing found". Checking the indexed_docs file lists only the files containing the frameset and nothing else . Simple example to clarify:

dispo.html --> frameset, defining dispo_head.html and dispo_bottom.html
dispo_head.html --> logo frame
dispo_bottom.html --> frameset, defining dispo_content.html and dispo_copyright.html
dispo_content.html --> the actual content for searching

output from indexed_docs:
/com.clevercure.help.de/doc/dispo/dispo.html=0
/com.clevercure.help.de/doc/admin/login.html=0

any info regarding this will be highly appreciated

thanks,
Ilko

Back to the top