Re: [platform-help-dev] How to get Eclipse installation directory in webapp

You can't get the eclipse installation directory as an API (you could
probably use the user.dir System property), but check the
org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform. org.eclipse.core.runtime.Plugin and
org.eclipse.core.runtime.IPluginDescriptor classes for related API's.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Bahman                  |
|         |           Kalali/Toronto/Contr/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCA                  |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           09/19/2002 01:09 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] How to get Eclipse installation directory in webapp                     |

Hi folks,

I was just wondering what Eclipse API is used to get the Eclipse
installation directory.

Thanks in advance.

--Bahman