Re: [platform-help-dev] Request to grow a new fragment

Looks good.  I have applied it as is.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      Andre Weinand
                      <weinand@xxxxxxx>               To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:  Re: [platform-help-dev] Request to grow a new fragment
                      eclipse.org

                      09/10/2002 12:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

>Since there is little code, I think we can just add it to the existing
>plug-in (org.eclipse.help.ui).  We can always refactor and break out a
>fragment later if necessary.
>
>Andre, you can attach a patch to the bug 21427.  I will be happy to apply
>it.

Done. I've added a patch file to bug 21427.
Thanks,
--andre