[platform-help-dev] Request to grow a new fragment

Andre's MacOS port of Eclipse is making it into the "real" build progress over the next day or so.

Andre has some help changes for Mac that are required to select the system browser and launch help.  We where thinking a good home for it would be the org.eclipse.help.ui.macosx fragment.

What do you think.  If we could get the approval of the help team I could try to expedite the fragment creation process through PMC.

Andre, of course, can provide more details.

Thanks folks,

...Dean...

Back to the top