Re: [platform-help-dev] bookmarking feature for infocenter

Bahman,

As the milestone of the bug and the comment at the bottom ot bug report
indicate, the fix was included in the 2.1 build stream not 2.0.1 (2.0.1 <
2.1).

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      Bahman
                      Kalali/Toronto/Contr/IBM        To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      @IBMCA                          cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  [platform-help-dev] bookmarking feature for infocenter
                      platform-help-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      08/21/2002 02:12 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

I was just reading the 13535 feature request and I thought the fix for
bookmarking feature (only for infocenter) is in Eclipse 2.0.1 Integration
source code. I set up an infocenter with Eclipse 2.0.1 Integration build,
but I was not able to bookmark a topic with its frameset.

Was the fix for infocenter checked into  the Eclipse 2.0.1(I20020815)
Integration branch, or I am using a wrong build?

Thanks for your help.

--Bahman