[platform-help-dev] bookmarking feature for infocenter

I was just reading the 13535 feature request and I thought the fix for
bookmarking feature (only for infocenter) is in Eclipse 2.0.1 Integration
source code. I set up an infocenter with Eclipse 2.0.1 Integration build,
but I was not able to bookmark a topic with its frameset.

Was the fix for infocenter checked into  the Eclipse 2.0.1(I20020815)
Integration branch, or I am using a wrong build?

Thanks for your help.

--Bahman

Back to the top