Re: [platform-help-dev] infocenter on WAS AE

Hi ,
I got the infocenter working on WAS AE :)
I was using the wrong eclipse files.
Thanks,

Shikha
IBM Pervasive Computing
Research Triangle Park, NC
919 254 2870 (tl 444)
ssriva@xxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject: Re: [platform-help-dev] infocenter on WAS AE

Hi,
I am still having problems with installing the infocenter on WAS, i wanted to make sure if i am using correct downloads,
i am downloading from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php

and downloaded the eclipse-SDK-2.0-win32.zip, which is release build 2.0 with build date Thu, 27 Jun 2002--18.35(-0700)
And for the infocenter i clicked on the integration build and went down to the bottom of the page and downloaded the org.eclipse.help.webapp_2.0.0.war file.

          pls let me know if these are the correct files that i am working with. Is the eclipse version 2.0 correct to use or do i have to use 2.1 version, if so can somebody pls point me to the right url.

          ANy help would be highly appreciated,
          Thanks
          [IMAGE][IMAGE]
                [IMAGE]