Re: [platform-help-dev] infocenter on WAS AE

Shikha,

Yes, just do the equivalent installation steps on your WAS Adv. Edition and
the infocenter should work.
In fact, we have changed the installation instructions (made them simpler
!) because of the workarounds Konrad tried to get it to work on the
Advanced Edition.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Shikha                  |
|         |           Srivastava/Raleigh/IBM@I|
|         |           BMUS                    |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           08/13/2002 05:04 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-help-dev] infocenter on WAS AE                                                    |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

HI,
I have been working to implement our product's help through infocenter. And
the product i am working on works on WebSphere Application Server Advanced
Edition (WAS AE)
And i checked the eclipse.org site which provides steps for installing
infocenter on WebSphere Application Server 4.0.3 Advanced Edition Single
Server.
I had question that
DOes infocenter work also on WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition?
Also if it is tested and supported on WAS AE?

Thanks a lot,
Shikha
IBM Pervasive Computing
Research Triangle Park, NC