Re: [platform-help-dev] Embedding Mozilla

Nick,

This is somewhat related to your topic but we identified an issue with the
embedded Web Browser on Windows where  popups from the embedded browser do
not preserve the HTTP session. This is not the case with a standalone
browser. I suppose if you plan to embed a browser on Linux/Unix, it would
be great if the session was preserved.

Thanks,

Yen Lu - Web Services Development

                      "Nick Edgar"
                      <Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx>            To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:       Vlad Klicnik/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:  [platform-help-dev] Embedding Mozilla
                      eclipse.org

                      07/17/2002 03:13 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

The workbench team is interested in investigating embedding a web browser
on Linux/Unix as well as Windows.
Did the Help team investigate embedding Mozilla?  If so, I'd be interested
in hearing what was learned, and what issues have prevented us from doing
this so far.

Thanks,
Nick