[platform-help-dev] Standalone Help

Is the standalone ready yet?  And if so, where can I get some documentation on how to integrate it into a Java application?

Thanks,
Wendy Henson

From: birsan@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:09:32 -0500

    Hi Kari,

    The stand-alone is not ready yet, but it should be available very soon. For
    now the only way to demo it would be to launch it from eclipse. You should
    expect to see the same help window in the standalone help.

    The server based help is almost there, we had a regression in the last
    week, but it should be fixed and documented by the next eclipse milestone
    (Feb 15). I can post the current installation process, but things could
    change a bit, as we haven't made the final packaging/installation
    decisions.  Let me know if you really need the instructions for the current
    driver and I'll post them.

    Regards
    -Dorian

    Staff Software Engineer, Design & Information Development
    (919) 254.6479   +   (tie:444.6479)   +   wlhenson@xxxxxxxxxx

    What can D&ID do for you?  Everything!
    http://www.ibm.com/networking/dandid

Back to the top