[platform-help-dev] accessing plug-in actions via help

Hi,
I realize that this is still pre-pre-release, but I'd like to experiment with
invoking a plug-in action from a webapp JSP or servlet.  I understand that
this is in the plans for 2.0, but can't find the necessary hooks in the
current code.

I've browsed the source for the servlets in org.eclipse.help.webapp, and also
the source for the tomcat wrapper.  This is in the 20020214 stable release.
Is it possible to add an action url within a help page?

Also, can anyone provide a quick hint about creating my own webapp plug-in for
the current tomcat plugin, similar to org.eclipse.help.webapp?  How would I
assure that both this plugin and tomcat are started?

Thanks,
  Dave Carlson

Back to the top