Re: [platform-doc-dev] JDI thread evaluation

Hello Hanns,

This is a mailing list for communication between developers of the Eclipse platform. I suggest entering a bug report for your issue:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=JDT

John

"Hanns Weil" <Hanns.Weil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/09/2009 12:08 PM

Please respond to
"Platform Documentation discussions." <platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-doc-dev] JDI thread evaluation

Hallo, new to the list.
On my "main"- pc I get an error message while stepping throught the code with the main-function.

Exception processing async thread queue
 Exception processing async thread queue
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.core.model.JDIClassType cannot be cast to org.eclipse.jdt.debug.core.IJavaValue

I am running windose XP
and eclipseVersion: 3.5.0 Build id: I20090605-1444

Pressing "Ok" will let me go on.
This error only occurs while within the main-function.

TIA
platform-doc-dev mailing list
platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx