[platform-doc-dev] What's new in 3.2

I have released an initial cut of a "what's new" document for 3.2 to HEAD.  This year I have split the document across the two plugins to keep the ISV content separate from the end-user content. The files are:

org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/whatsNew/platform_whatsnew.html
org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/whatsNew/platform_isv_whatsnew.html

This initial content is based on the new & noteworthy documents from each of the milestones.  Each team should look this over and correct anything that is no longer correct. In some cases I have already combined related topics that appeared in the N&N for multiple milestones, but more of this may be required.  Also, feel free to add more items, particularly in the ISV doc which we previously have not focused on in the what's new document.  This is a good place to give a quick mention to any major new APIs that you want plugin developers to be aware of.

John

Back to the top