[platform-doc-dev] Reminder of submissions today

I will be submitting the platform user and isv doc today at 11:30 EST and
3:30 EST in anticipation of the 12 noon at 4PM build respectively. If
possible we would like to have all of the fixes you intend to have to the
doc for 3.1 done by 3:30PM today so that we are ready for RC4 tomorrow.

If you do need to resubmit for a build after 4PM please be sure to version
the relevant plug-ins when you are finished as I won't be doing this for
you.

Tod

Back to the top