[platform-doc-dev] Readme contributions

I am currently updating the readme file for Eclipse 3.1 (eclipse/readme/readme_eclipse.html).  The known issues section (3) requires input from all components.  The interoperability with previous releases section (6) may also require input from some components.  If you send me updates for these sections before Friday's RC2 build, I will integrate them for you.  If the change is small, you can send me a simple description in plain text.  If you are making significant changes in the "known issues" section, please send me a patch against the readme_eclipse.html that is currently in HEAD (org.eclipse.platform-feature in CVS).  The revision in HEAD is *not* the same as the readme file in the current builds. For readme changes after RC2, please enter a bug report with a patch in the Platform Releng component to make sure it gets added for the 3.1 release.

Back to the top