Re: [platform-doc-dev] Commiter nominations

+1 for Billy and Ben

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/05/2005 11:05 AM

Please respond to
"Platform Documentation discussions."

platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-doc-dev] Commiter nominations

Billy Biggs is on the SWT team and has expressed interest in contributing to the documentation for Eclipse 3.1.  I would like to nominate him for commit rights to the platform doc projects.

Ben Konrath has made significant documentation contributions over the past year, particular with respect to making our documentation more platform-independent.  Has has contributed many patches to doc bug reports.  I would also like to nominate Ben for platform doc commit rights.

+1 from me for both Ben and Billy