[platform-doc-dev] Request to fix chkpii warnings

Hello all,

this is a request to correct chkpii warnings in the eclipse 3.0 stream builds.  There are roughly a dozen files with warnings in them as of the most recent nightly build:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/N-N20040510-200405100010/chkpiiResults.php

These warnings were previously permitted by translation teams, however they are now requiring these to be fixed.  I have updated the releng JUnit tests to now fail on detection of chkpii warnings.

Let me know if any assistance is required in correcting the warnings or if the files should be ignored from chkpii testing altogether.

Thanks,

Sonia

Back to the top