Re: [platform-doc-dev] Broken extension point links

Darin,

org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/doc.zip does not contain the pages that are
supposed to be at
reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_debug_ui_launchGroups.html (etc.)

I suspect a problem with generating these pages from the extension point
schemas.

---jeem

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx