[platform-doc-dev] Re: Change to Ant icon doc

Jared,

answer on platform-doc.

We run a spell checker tool: "subtarget" is not an English word according
to the dictionary. If you as native English speaker can confirm that this
is a valid English word then please revert all occurrences of "sub-target"
to "subtarget". We also consistently changed "subdirectory" to
"sub-directory" in all doc plug-ins.

Dani

             Jared Burns
             <jared-eclipse@mn
             .rr.com>                                                   To
                                       Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
             27.03.2003 18:45                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Change to Ant icon doc

I noticed that you changed the word "subtarget" to "sub-target". All Ant
doc
I've ever seen on the subject spells it the way it was originally changed.
Did you make this change intentionally or was this just the automated tool
trying to be helpful?

What I'm getting at is, is there any reason I shouldn't change it back?

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top